Sunday, March 22, 2009

It's been a long time....


DOES THIS MEAN I AM FAMOUS NOW?????

I have not had two seconds to update this darn blog! We've had lots of visitors over the past month & so I really have not been able to dedicate some time to this blog. I am not going to get it done tonight, however, I did want to post something pretty darn cool. A couple of weeks ago, David Archuletta was here in San Antonio. I was able to go with some wonderful girlfriends to his concert. One of my friends actually knows him personally, close family friends you could say! :) Any how, long story short, we were able to go back stage after the concert & hang out with him & take pics & videos. Looking back I don't know why I didn't take more pics & videos-I think I was just so stinking excited! We had him say a little something to the girls at church that I work with (12-18 year olds). Any how, I hope y'all enjoy the pics & video. IF you ever get the opportunity to go see him, I suggest you do! He is AMAZING!!! Darn it! I saved my video clips on Kiley's computer that he has with him. I will have to add those later.......

5 comments:

TOVAR said...

That's awesome. I have never met anyone famous. I did bump into Sherry Dew once when we were in Palmyra. It turned into a strange famous person siting so I didn't venture up for a photo op. I hate when I am on the wrong computer when I am blogging.

Swasey Times said...

Looks like fun. I wish I could have gone with you.

Debbie said...

Okay, this is Angie's mom, Debbie & she told me to come check out your blog. She knew how impressed, jealous & thrilled I would be to see someone I know getting a hug from David.

Jen way to go on getting something from him for your YW. I would not have had the presence of mind to even think about my YW. What a cool leader you are!

Debbie said...

... and yes you are famous now!

Stacey B. said...

Sounds like tons of fun!

Hey, I am making my blog private and I don't have an email address for you, can please write to me at sac4976@yahoo.com with your email address? Thanks!