Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy Halloween....a little bit late!

I feel terrible that I totally STUNK this year at taking pictures of my kids on Halloween. The boys literally darted out of the house, saw some of their friends & took off! Liv wouldn't hold still for two seconds for me to catch any decent pics, so these two are about all I've got. I may need to make them all dress up again so I can document it for the future! Halloween in San Antonio is a one of a kind experience. I really don't want to be mean, but really people!?!?!? Grown adults asking for candy, parents TELLING you to give their kid some extra pieces of candy, old ladies not even dressed up trick or treating, people taking their newborns out & collecting candy for them???? It is mind boggling to me, but I guess I don't really know the rules to Trick or Treating. All I do know is that it is always amazing the different people we encounter on the 31st of October in the Lone Star state!



Annual Friends Halloween Bash!
Fosters & Atwoods pulled off another fun Halloween party! I had the hardest time trying to figure out what we were going to be this year. Kiley had left the week of the party to start a rotation down in Corpus Christi (about 2 1/2 hrs away), so as usual I left the deciding until the LAST second! I did a bunch of searching on the internet & decided that we would be a plug & socket! I made it in a matter of 45 minutes & it was MUCH cheaper than buying it online. Kileys plug didn't quite make it through the night, oh well! As you can see, there were some great costumes: 80's Aerobics people, UFC fighters, Polygamist family, Spooky people, Wendy & Peter Pan, Biggest Loser, etc. It was a good laugh! We sure do enjoy our friends here in San Antonio! Thanks Fosters & Atwoods for a fun time!




The Whole Gang! Happy Halloween!

No comments: