Sunday, February 28, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

The girls & I stayed home from church on Valentine's Day. I just wasn't quite ready to take the new baby to a child-infested area! So we stayed home & Liv & I made some nummy treats for the boys----CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES! We had so much fun! Liv obviously LOVES chocolate!

It was such a beautiful day so we decided to walk up to the school. I only got a few shots of Brielle, seeing that it was her first walk to the park. After being there for a little while, this freak wind storm came up & we had to run home!

The kids enjoyed their treats & ice cream! I Love You, my sweet children!

2 comments:

Karolee said...

I'm so glad you blog and I can catch up with you here. Thanks for all the great pictures!

Tricia said...

How cute!!!
Okay Jen - I forgot to ask you last week when I saw you...how do you do the picture collages before you upload them? I'm tired of uploaded each individual picture on my blog (because I end up with a string of pictures a mile long)!! Help me Jen!!! :)