Sunday, March 7, 2010

CHUCK E CHEESE!

Feb. 19th-
Olivia earned a date with mom & dad because she decided to give up her binky & sleep in her big girl bed! I really worried alot about how I was going to get this girl to give up the bink! Kiley had a little heart to heart talk with her & she said she wanted to go to Chuck E Cheeses with Kiley & I if she were to give it up! She did such a good job & has not complained or cried about it at all! She suggested we mail all of her binkys to Santa Claus. How thoughtful! :) We had lots of fun & I think Olivia felt super special being able to spend some quality time with mommy & daddy!

1 comment:

Zwick family said...

Jen,
You look so happy and GREAT for having just had your fourth baby! How is four?! My third is turning one tommorrow and I can't even imagaine having another one. How do you do it? I love them, but I'm going crazy!!!

Love,
Andrea