Thursday, June 24, 2010

I feel bad that I have been such a slacker! This blogging thing is for the birds! I seriously have the hardest time keeping up on this, but I also think it is very important & something that I do enjoy....when I have the time! Any how, just wanted to share some photos of the babe over the past several months! She has grown leaps & bounds & is such a joy to have around! Hopefully I can get this thing up to date, but not today.....for now just some adorable pics of the cutest thing that makes me smile on a daily basis! So cute!


JUNE (5 months old)
*Very aware of everything going on!


MAY (4 months old)
*Jumping Time! Our kids ALWAYS fall asleep in this thing!


APRIL (3 months old)
*Bumbo Time!
MARCH (2 months old)
*Was blessed up in Utah with lots of family & great friends!

2 comments:

Brianne said...

She's a cutie! I can't believe she's 5 months already. jen, I think she looks a lot like you...the most out of any of your kiddos. What a cute family you have. hope to see you sometime soon.

Zwick family said...

Jen,
She is SOOOO cute!!! I think that she looks so much like you do too. You do such a great job taking so many pictures and everything. I haven't done a blog because I know it would just frustrate me trying to keep it up to date and everything. So, I just go and read everyone else's. I LOVE it!!! Well, talk to you later.

Love,
Andrea