Friday, November 19, 2010

Playing catch up.....but not just yet!

Sorry Friends & Family! I have been so incredibly busy this fall & updating the blog seems to be a task that I struggle meeting! I have some GREAT intentions of getting this thing up to date.....how ever, it will have to wait a bit more. I did want to post on here really quickly that my wonderful, amazing husband is being deployed to IRAQ this upcoming week. We found out about 3 weeks ago. He was supposed to leave the middle of December, then they upped it to Dec. 1st, then upped it again to BEFORE Thanksgiving, and this morning they called him & told him they had a plane ticket for him for Sunday. He told them that wasn't going to work for him! So his Flight Commander & the Deployment lady is working on trying to get things pushed back a bit so he can at least spend Thanksgiving with us! He'll be gone about 6 1/2 months. Hopefully we'll survive here with out him! He's my best friend, motivator, mentor, the one person I can always count on, & I could go on & on & on, but I'll spare y'all! :) Give me another week & I will be working hard to add some more pics & share with y'all what we have been up to the past 6 months!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Jenny our prayers are with you. I sure hope that they can push Kileys flight back until after TG! I'm so excited to see updated pics of the Kiddos. The blog is a great way to post pics for Kiley to see, it's how I keep my parents in the know... =0)

Hey Ethan's been begging me to ask you for a time to SKYPE with his two favorite cousins!
=p Let me know when would be okay for you.
Hugs

Kimberli said...

Awww... I wish I could bring you dinner while he is gone to help out a bit! Good luck with everything and our thanks go out to both of you for your sacrifice.
Love ya, Tripp's

Becky said...

Friend- I am here for you (half-way around the world) but totally here for you!

Mike and Kelly said...

Jen... Wow. I hope everything went well,and that you got to have Kiley for Thanksgiving. I am so sad that we do not live closer, so that I could help you out if you needed me. If you ever need a break from Texas though.... Canada is a great option. Take care, and you and the whole family are in out thoughts and prayers!!