Wednesday, January 11, 2012

January 2012

Well, I kind of bombed on keeping this up to date at all last year. I had good intentions, but with Kiley deployed for half the year & then coming home & life going full speed, I just couldn't keep up. So my goal for this year is to blog once a month, at the end of each month. I will update for January in a few more weeks. 2011 was a good year for our family. It was so nice to reunite & be a whole family once again. We took lots of trips, drove thousands, THOUSANDS of miles this past summer. Got to visit with family & friends. Had visitors. Went to Great Wolf Lodge twice. Lots of BYU games. Good family fun! Looking forward to what 2012 will bring!

2 comments:

Becky Foster said...

Welcome back! Cute pic.

Dallings said...

You have such a beautiful family. I am glad you could all be together again.