Sunday, September 23, 2007

Here we go......


Alright, I am so totally new at this, but I am so excited about it as well! I have no idea what I am doing, but I have enjoyed seeing a lot of your blogs & hope that I can get it figured out & make mine as interesting & fun as yours are! Today is Brayden's 4th birthday. Even though I have little Olivia, I still think of Brayden as my baby! He has grown up so much & just cracks us up with the funny things he says & does every day! Happy Birthday big boy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenn- Don't worry it's pretty much what you want it to be. I am sure you will rock at blogging just like everything else you do lady!!

Anonymous said...

Jenn - You are amazing!!! Where do you find the time? We missed you at the Wedding - I hope all is going well. You kiddo's are sooo cute! I can not believe you got a girl!!! You BRAT!!! I miss you! Love, Porsche

Mike and Kelly said...

Welcome to the world of Blog. We are so excited. I am much better at keeping in touch with my blogging friends for some reason. We love you guys and miss you.

The Huff Family said...

I love the blog Jen! I can't believe how big the boys are! Keep the fun pictures coming!
Love, Kelly

Moab Cabin said...

Looking at your family makes us realize how much we miss you. Glad you are doing well however and expect you to continue so.
Love John and Susie Lundberg

Elggren Clan said...

Jen, I've copied you & created a blog. www.elggrenclan.blogspot.com thanks for the idea. love, Sabreena