Monday, September 24, 2007

Miss Olivia!



I figured most of you haven't met Olivia yet & so I thought I would put up her most recent pictures! She is four months old now. She started rolling over and scooting across the floor/bed about a month ago. She is a big time mover, just like Teagen was when he was a baby. She is the moodiest little thing ever! When people say that baby #3 is the toughest, I most definietly have to agree with them! But we love her all the same & are so blessed to have her in our family!

5 comments:

Becky said...

What can I say about Olivia? She is as adorable in real life as she is in person!
ALSO--Way to join the club... of bloggers. Pretty fun, eh? Love the birthday shot of Brayden (the camera-woman must have been pretty amazing (or lucky) to get that shot ;) Talk to you later

Mike and Kelly said...

Jen, She is beautiful. But just to warn you. The moodiness is a girl thing. It is really amazing how PMS and hormones set in at a very early age. Welcome to the being a girly mom club.. It is an adventure.

ME said...

Pretty pretty! You have such an adorable family! I've added your blog to the list I look at everyday! I have not given in yet. I feel my life is too broing without kids to blog. So I look at everyone elses!

Hillary said...

Ooooh, she is so cute! I am glad you have a blog so we can see your cute family!

Life Is Good said...

Jen. Thanks for keeping me updated. Hope all is well in Texas. Aren't you coming up again soon? Let us know. XOxoXoxo