Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The Corn Maze.....


Saturday evening we took the kids to a corn maze/pumpkin patch in Hondo, TX. It was a beautiful drive (only about 30 min.). It was nice to get out of the more congested city life & see some great open country! The boys absolutely loved the corn maze. Teagen wasn't too thrilled about it, but then Kiley helped him to see what an adventure it would be & by the end, he wanted to keep on going! I managed to follow along quite well while nursing Olivia at the same time! I am sure it was enjoyable for all those around to see! :) Luckily I have my great "hooter hider" that keeps me pretty covered up! Any how, we went on a hay ride, the boys jumped on this big bouncy thing (not too sure what exactly it was), they also went on a tractor ride, played on a funky slide, & got to shoot corn out of a little cannon type thing. They both hit the markers with their corn & won some Kettle Korn. They thought that was pretty neat! It was such a fun night & the weather was pretty nice, too! I think Fall is finally on its way, it is still HOT during the day, but the evenings are starting to cool down. I sure do miss this time of year in Utah! All of you who are there, enjoy it for me!

No comments: