Sunday, October 28, 2007

Kiley takes the boys to Teagen's soccer practice every Wednesday evening & then to the actual games on Saturdays. Well, the boys LOVE to listen to Kiley's music (a little bit of Mottley Crew (sp), Bon Jovi, etc.). They rock out to it & have memorized several songs. Brayden really enjoys singing along with the songs & so I thought I'd share one of his favorites with you all!





We also had our church TRUNK OR TREAT last night & had a blast! I invited our neighbors who don't go to our church to come along. Katherine (our neighbor) is an OBGYN resident & she is the one who delivered Olivia. She ran into several people there who knew her & they would all say, "Hey, you delivered our baby last year!" or "I know you from some where!?!?" And then they'd realize they had seen her for an appointment. Kind of funny! Any how, it was fun & the boys had a great time!




4 comments:

Mike and Kelly said...

How come you guys get good music to listen to. Mike introduced the girls to Neil Diamond, yes, I did say Neil Diamond, and my girls are always singing "Sweet Caroline". I cringe particularly when they start singing "touching me.....touching you..." Kind of disturbing. Brayden is a doll. If you ever need to get rid of him, send him my way. We would love it. He and Halle would be the best of buddies.

Unknown said...

Loved Brayden singing that song!
We can't wait to see you all. Check out our blog, we've got some new pics up.

Lindsey Harman said...

This is so cute I had to show Ed. We're both very impressed! :)

Brianne said...

How cute is that! I love Brayden's singing. Great song choice by the way!