Monday, November 26, 2007

Trip to Utah: family parties, wedding, & thanksgiving!






We went to Utah on the 16th & got back on the 23rd. What a fun, but quick vacation. For those of you who know me, if we are in Utah, we usually stay at least 2 weeks, so the 7 days we were there were jam packed with more than enough things to do! Sorry to all of you who I was not able to get with. We seriously had something going on every day with family. My little brother, Shawn was married the day before Thanksgiving to Jessica Ellingson. She is darling & I am so excited to have her as the newest member of the Webb clan! Several of my dad's siblings were in town for the wedding & for Thanksgiving. We were able to have my grandma & pa Webb sealed after Shawn & Jessica were sealed. It was a very neat experience! We were able to spend a fun day & evening with Kiley's family. It was good to see family that we haven't seen in quite some time. Thanksgiving was at my parent's house. We were able to sneak away for a few hours & head up to Kiley's sisters church & spend some time with the Mortensen clan once again. It was a great trip & I feel that I am suffering POST VACATION BLUES. I am not sure when we'll be back up there & that leaves me a little sad, but I am SO grateful for the time we were able to spend with everyone & hope that it won't be too terribly long before we are able to visit again. With this being the Thanksgiving season, I feel that I need to share with you all what I am thankful for.
**I am thankful for:
My wonderful husband, who loves me unconditionally! I must admit, there are times I should not be loved, but he sees through those times & still loves me!

My beautiful children! I really am thankful for them & I am not trying to convince myself that I am either! :) They certainly keep me on my toes & can most definitely bring out the worst in me, but I love them with all of my heart & feel so blessed to be called their mother!

My Webb Family & my Mortensen Family. I have wonderful parents, siblings, in laws, etc.! We are blessed to have such wonderful family!

My beautiful home! I must say I really do love my house. It is hard to keep up with, but it is so fun & it is my haven when I need to hide away!

My great friends! I have been blessed with some really wonderful friendships, some that I know we shared before this life & will continue on with in the next!

And last but not least, I am so thankful for my Savior. I can not find the words to express my gratitude for Him. With Him, all things are possible!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen: I am thankful that we are friends. Thank you for your friendship.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are back home to TX... even if you didn't stay in UTAH for more than 2 weeks, Cael still has been asking for Teagan and Brayden the whole time! We miss you guys!