Monday, March 10, 2008

The Phantom of the Opera!


We had the opportunity a week & a half ago to go to see Phantom! We went with our friends, the Nelson's. We went to a nice restaraunt on the River Walk called Budrous (sp???), which was a BIG splurg for us!!! I loved my meal, but we all agreed that the next time we go see a show, we will eat some where cheap & pay out more money for better seats. I mention the seats cause I only paid $22 each for our seats, BUT when they were showing us where our seats were, we both kind of chuckled & said that they better not be those empty seats at the VERY TIPPITY TOP-THE FARTHEST AWAY POSSIBLE SEATS. Sure enough, they had Kiley & Jen writtn all over them! We still enjoyed the show, especially the music, but we did learn that sometimes $22 isn't the greatest deal! :) Besides feeling a little woozy due to loss of oxygen from being up so high, we had a great time! Thanks Austin & Andrea!

4 comments:

An amazingly handsome couple with their even more beautiful children, if possible, and their daily adventures. said...

You never mentioned before how hot your friend Andrea is. And that Austin isn't half bad either! :) We sure had fun with you guys that night. We'll have to do it again soon or even just movie and dinner!

Cutler Family said...

You guys are halarius...we would have done the same thing! Glad you had a great time...I'm so jealous!

Lindsey Harman said...

It's so nice to get out on dates sometimes it doesn't matter if the seats are nice. :) As long as you're with you honey. Glad you had a good time. Will you be in Utah anytime soon. I'd love to meet up again.

Rachel said...

I want to invite you to our blog, but I don't have your email address. Email me at racheldkinder@hotmail.com so I can invite!