Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday




Kiley & I stayed up pretty late last night. I was reading (The Book Thief! Excellent read!!) & Kiley was putting a scavenger hunt together for the kids for Easter. I woke up this morning to Teagen in my face letting me know that he was STARVING! He has been sick the past few days & hasn't eaten much. I kind of made some kind of grumbling response & then asked Kiley what time it was. I am almost embarassed to tell you all that it was 9:10 am! I can't tell you the last time we slept in that late! I jumped out of bed & ran to Livy's room. She was just chillin standing up in her crib. Who know's how long she had been up! Brayden had been down stairs for who know's how long watching Nickelodeon. We got going quickly because Kiley had to get to choir practice (they had to sing in church today). So the boys found the easter egg jar that had the first clues for their little hunt to find their easter baskets. It is so fun to watch them figure things out. I was quite impressed with how well Brayden understood the clues. He would figure it out right away & then I laughed to myself & to Kiley because it took Teagen a little longer to figure out some of his clues! They found their baskets & had a fun time going through them! We had a nummy brunch at our friends house, along with another little easter egg hunt. We were running a bit behind schedule & so I didn't get pictures taken before church of all of us in our coordinated outfits, but I was able to snap a few pics after church just before we headed over to our friends house for a nummy easter dinner. Kiley & I even matched the kids, but unfortunately, I didn't get a picture with us. We are going to have family pictures taken SOON, so I will post them when I do! As for now, enjoy the kiddos!

7 comments:

haley said...

cute cute cute. It's about time that you posted again. You really need to get up to speed girl! Your little Livy isn't so little anymore. She's kind of a chunker! I LOVE it. Cute Easter pics. Love seeing your little family.

Rachel said...

The kids looked adorable in their little outfits!

Lindsey Harman said...

Livy is so big! When did that happen. We're still waiting for the next milestones with Sarah. :)I tagged you cuase I want to get to know you better.See my blog for details.

Marcelina Moreno said...

let me just say I have given up on getting you on the telephone, since you never answer. Yes, I know you have three adorable kids, but you really should make some time for an old friend. I hope you are doing grand! By the looks of it I think it's safe to say yes. I miss you, love ya

Kimberli said...

Cute kids! It was fun seeing them at church too... I thought Teagan and Brayden looked especially sharp.. like little men!

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

Luv thier cute ties and Olivia is getting so big! Happy for you to sleep til 9, we deserve that at least once a year!!! Cami

Brianne said...

Your kids look so cute. Sounds like you needed the sleepin in and had a good easter day.