Friday, April 4, 2008

Sweet Livy!







Our cute little Livy is now just over 10 months old! Where has the time gone?! When I think of the best way to describe our little princess, the one word that always comes to mind is: FEISTY! She can definetly hold her own with her brothers, if they get in her space, she lets them know it with a loud grunt or she'll push them away. She is a girl on a mission! She know's what she wants, which is usually FOOD, & she will get it if it's the last thing she does (or at least the last thing mommy does for her! :)) She can crawl like a champion & has the battle wounds on her cute chubby knees to show it! She has attempted the stairs a few times, but really holds no intrest for them. She LOVES her baby doll. It is the cutest thing I have ever seen! My boys NEVER had a "lovey" or what ever you call something they are attached to. But Liv will light up if we ask her where her baby is---she speed crawls to find her...so cute! She is now sporting one tooth & half of one is making its way through. The one tooth she does have is not her top tooth nor her bottom tooth, you guessed it! It is her cute little "snaggle" tooth (the tooth next to her missing top front teeth). It is quite funny when she does a big old grin---something jut doesn't look right about it! She sleeps like a champ! Is a momma's girl all the way! In fact, I had one of my girls from church babysit the other day. I was only gone for an hour, but Liv cried the entire time I was gone! She would stop crying when the babysitter would hide around the corner. Pretty pathetic! Teagen & Brayden never did that! Maybe it is a girl thing????? She would be walking by now if she wasn't so afraid to let go! She had Kiley walk around our living room, kitchen, & entry way three times holding her hands! It won't be long before she takes off! She loves food-eats what ever the rest of us are eating. Still has very little hair, but I can manage to get an ity bity clip in her hair & it will even stay in (well, for the most part!). We love her & see that she is going to be a handful! Kiley always reminds me that I really wanted a girl---I have to admit that I think it's kind of cute that she has so much personality! The pictures were taken on March 20th (the actual day she turned 10 months old). It was just before bed, so I believe there is food, snot, etc., caked all over her face & hair!

5 comments:

Mike and Kelly said...

Jen, Olivia is a doll. I cannot believe that she is that old either. And I am so glad that you have a girl with some spunk. From what I know it is the "southern woman" in her. Although it does make me fearful for what is going to happen to me in a couple of months. Mads and Hal tell Teagen and Brayden Hi.

Cutler Family said...

Oh what a little darling! I'm so glad you've got a fiesty little girl. I can't agree with you more!

Love and miss ya,
Jessie

Karolee said...

Cute pictures! Thanks for the update. Maybe I'll get on it and post some more of my own now! Any trips to Utah coming up?

haley said...

i can't believe how big she has gotten. when are you up next?

Anonymous said...

SURE DO MISS YOUR FAMILY LIVING IN ARIZONA. WHAT A CUTE BABY. CRAIG AND ALICIA ARE GOING TO HAVE A BABY