Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy FIRST Birthday, Little miss Liv!


Yes, our baby is one year's old today! I have lots of pictures & stories to share, but it is late & time for me to head to bed. Tomorrow I will post the fun pictures from our little party tonight. I just wanted to do a quick post-a shout out to my baby girl!
You have dazzled us with your fiery personality since the day you arrived! You know you have us all wrapped around your cute little sausage fingers. We can't get enough of your adorable smile-gotta love the one snaggle tooth on top & two cute little teeth on the bottom! You have been a wonderful addition to our family! Happy Birthday Baby Girl! We love you!

2 comments:

Kate said...

The party was so much fun. Good food, good people and good times! I can't believe how fast time goes by. Liv is 1 yr., wow! Happy Birthday Olivia!

Anonymous said...

Cute just real cute.
Love Mom