Friday, July 18, 2008

Memory Lane......

Okay, so I don't normally take the time to do tags & all of those other cute things, but I couldn't resist this memory one. It is cute & I have had fun leaving memories on several of my girlfriends blogs! So if you have a memory of me, leave it!
Love,
Jen

I thought it would be fun! I hope you will play along.

Here are the directions:1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.

6 comments:

Marcelina Moreno said...

Also almost every single one of my New Jersey memories include you, but there are too many to count so I won't bother...but I will always remember that the very first time I met you I thought you were latino...Ha Ha!!

Jennikunz said...

Remember in 3rd grade we were going to be famous song writers? If you don't remember what I am talking about I am going to photocopy my 3rd grade journal and email it to you cause it is FUNNY! I wrote all about me and Jennier Webb being famous and all these cool songs we were writting... man being a kid was cool wasn't it?

Nicole said...

Great idea! I remember so much about you! Sleepovers at Sabreena's and watching Crew on Saturday's and then there's all the things we all used do to as YSA's...I remember one time when you "smuggled" the vcr out of your employers house so we could watch movies at Bree's! LOL
-Nicole Roberts Wilkins

Becky said...

Jen-- you are my favorite and it is hard to remember just one, so I'll give it a go:
If there was ever a time during Medical School when a party was happening, it would be because of your amazing abilbity to gather people together. Everyone knew they better not miss out on a party when the "Jeneral" was in charge:) The White Elephant Christmas party was so much fun and watching Teagan break-dance while Kiley made the "rap" noise.. it was adorable.
I also have to mention how Ben and I came to see you right after Brayden was born. I knew then and I know now why you are my Hero! HERE's the memories and more to be made!

Kevin and Kristen said...

A memory I have of you is chatting and laughing till the wee hours of the morning at card night. And a recent one would be hanging out in the Texas heat while our kids got cool in the pool. Lucky ducks!

don and jacki said...

where do i begin???? i'll just tell one thing and that is... young womens camp at indian creek... do you remember?
how do ya like me now?