Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy Anniversary, Babe!

We were married on August 20th, 1999. Today is our 9th anniversary! I can't believe that it has been 9 years! I can still remember so well the morning of our wedding, I woke up & had a nasty zit on my face. When Kiley & I met up at the Salt Lake Temple (where we were married), he too had a zit in the same place! It was meant to be! In the last 9 years, we have accomplished a lot together. I am not bragging, but thought it would be fun to share what we've done.

(of course, most of it has been Kiley, with me as his cheerleader/support system!!!)


*Kiley graduated from Brigham Young University in December of 2000.


*We had a beautiful little boy join our family of two in August of 2001.


*We moved to Glendale, AZ in August of 2002, where Kiley attended Medical School.


*We invited a 2nd beautiful little boy to join our family in September of 2003.




*Moved up to Utah for 4th year of Medical School in 2005.

*Kiley graduated from Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine/Midwestern University in June 2006.


*Kiley & I took our FIRST trip together with out the kids to Mexico with some good friends in May 2006.

*We moved to San Antonio, TX where Kiley started his Anesthesia Residency at Lackland Air Force Base in August of 2006.

*We added a beautiful FEISTY little girl to our growing family in May of 2007.


I want my sweet Kiley to know that I am so GRATEFUL for all his hard work & dedication. He is an amazing man & I KNOW that I am truly blessed to be able to say that he is my partner, our kids dad, my husband, my best friend! Life has been busy for us & sometimes it seems the time just slips through our hands, but it has been a WONDERFUL 9 years & I look forward to 99 more! I love you Kiley & want to THANK YOU for putting up with me for so long! You are the best! I could not ask for more..............

6 comments:

Brianne said...

I can't believe you guys have been married 9 years. It seems like just yesterday that I traveled with Kim up to MT for your reception. That is crazy! You guys are so cute together...and you have cute kids. Love ya both.

Anonymous said...

How sweet! You really have done a lot together. You guys are the best!

Anonymous said...

My Goodness Kiley, You are a Rock
We have been so very happy that Jennifer married you You are just the best thing for her and we love you in our family. Mom Shirlee

Cutler Family said...

loved the entry and loved seeing all of those pictures of you guys! congrats on 9 years!

xoxo

Lindsey Hegehorst said...

congrats on the marathon Jen I am so jelouse you look great!

Unknown said...

As always, thanks for keeping me updated. It's great to see your family. you look better than ever and I'm so proud of you to participate in a marathon! You're amazing