Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Are you all ready for this?????

Take a gander at the picture (sorry, not the best quality).....Is It A bOy Or Is It A gIrL?????
I have mentioned several times through out my blog, my good friend Kathryn. She is my neighbor across the street & one of my very dearest friends. She is also my OB! Pretty sweet! Any how, she was on call last night & had me come in to do an ultrasound. I went in last Tuesday & the babe would not cooperate, so I was thinking it would be the same scenario--I am only 16 weeks along, so it isn't always easy to tell whether it is a boy or girl. She is 100% sure it is what it is, but I am not purging any girl or boy stuff until my 20 week ultrasound. Still, we are dang excited & look forward to this baby joining our family in January!! Hope you can figure out what it is!!!

10 comments:

The Atwood's said...

That's totally a girl!!! Right? I'm right.

Becca said...

How exciting! I can definitely see the sign!

Karolee said...

I'm going to say girl!! Wouldn't that be great?! Even-stevens just like us! :-)

Natalie said...

Okay, I know exactly what that is, and that will be super fun for you! I'm pretty sure that's what I'm having too because I feel like absolute crap, and that's how I always feel with said gender.

Hilary said...

Congratulations on another little Mortensen!!

Suz said...

I would bet money it is a girl! COngratulations!

Angie said...

Yea for Livvy! I said girl and I'm stickin to it, not from any help of the picture. It's pretty fuzzy. B had her baby boy last night, 7lbs 1oz at 3 weeks early, she thinks they were off on the date. Super cute with lots of dark hair. All these babies are really driving me nuts. :)

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

brothers & SISTERS...what could be more perfect! congrats you guys!!!
*cami

Dallings said...

Congrats! It looks like a boy to me, but the picture is hard to see.

Becky said...

I only know what the boy looks like ( the tank )... and I don't see that, the picture is really fuzzy...
CONGRATS with the number 4! it's going to be awesome!