Tuesday, December 22, 2009

SURPRISE!


This is my sweet friend Kathryn! She is the one that I am always blogging about. She delivered Olivia & will also be delivering Brielle on the 20th of January. She surprised me back on Dec. 5th with a Baby Shower! Livy & I walked over to their house thinking it was a birthday party. When we walked toward the kitchen, a bunch of my friends jumped out & instantly I started to cry! What a fun surprise! I am sad that we didn't get pictures of everyone that was there---that always seems to happen! I felt so much love & support from my sweet friends! Thanks ladies for such a fun get together & those that couldn't make it, I know you would have been there if you could have been! You guys are the BEST!

Is this cake not the cutest! It was so adorable-I hated to cut into it, but it also was so nummy!

Good friends, Good times!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. I didn't know you had a surprise shower. Everyone is looking great. Loved the pictures for Christmas.1osc

Anonymous said...

This is from mom anonymous