Tuesday, December 22, 2009

WISH BONE!


The boys could not wait to see who would win the wish of the turkey wish bone! We finally remember one night to do it & was smart enough to capture some pics of the big event! Kiley got the boys ready & told them the rules. One, two, three.....Brayden won! He was so excited & could not wait to make his wish! Olivia was feeling left out, so we had to do a repeat of the ordeal with her & Teagen & had to make sure she got the biggest side! She was quite proud of herself! A few moments later, Brayden decided he wanted to test out this whole wishing thing! He said he made his wish & then he did something funny with his hands! I asked him what he was doing & he just said, "Nothing, these wishes really don't work!" I asked what he had wished for & he said, "I wished that I had super powers & could throw fireballs out of my hands!" Ya, I am pretty glad this wishing thing didn't work! What a kid!

No comments: