Sunday, January 10, 2010

My handy man!

Kiley & I have been working on some house projects & trying to dejunk/declutter the place! We moved furniture around Christmas night (pics to come someday when I take them) & have spent countless hours going through closets, toys, clothes, & Tupperware getting rid of lots of stuff & putting things aside for our big semi-annual yard sale our neighborhood puts on every 6 months! We have had this empty closet just wasting away, filled with a few items, but definitely a huge waste of space. The builders didn't put anything in the closet, nothing to hang things on or shelves to place things on. So after 3 1/2 years, we finally did something about it! Kiley called his brother to get some pointers & set out to build the most amazing closet shelves known to man! Well, at least they are pretty amazing to me! And very USEFUL! He did such a great job & it has really helped us to organize our other closets as well. He did such a great job, I had him build some shelves in the boys closet as well (maybe I'll get around to taking some pics of those later). Thanks Babe for having such mad craftsman skills! You rock!

No comments: