Sunday, January 10, 2010

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!


That is exactly how I am feeling.....under construction! Since Friday afternoon, I have been having contractions. They kept me up that night from 2:45am on! There was a point they were 2 minutes apart, lasting 1 1/2 minutes each! I felt like I was walking around my house in circles, not quite sure what I should be doing. I still have laundry to do, bathrooms to scrub, floors to mop...oh and not to mention I still need to get things in order for this sweet little girl & where she will be sleeping for the first couple weeks of her life! I know a lot of this doesn't even matter, but to me it does. The thought of coming home to a messy house literally makes me crazy!
I forgot to mention that I am not due until the END of this month, not quite 3 weeks away! AND my OB, who is also one of my dearest friends, is out of town until tomorrow (Monday) night! And she & I both know that she HAS to be the one to deliver this baby girl! Today has been a bit better, the contractions are not as constant, but still they come, they wear me out, & leave my back aching! I waddle like a pro. Take a bazillion hot bubble baths (yikes our water bill is going to be a tad bit higher this next month). I am tired. Pregnancy is hard work. She can't come this week because Kiley HAS to finish this training program that he is right in the middle of & won't be done with until Friday! Did I mention I am tired? I am not complaining, just stating the facts! I am scheduled to be induced on the 20th of this month, but I have a feeling this little girl has other plans! My body is ready to finish this project!

3 comments:

Becky Foster said...

Good luck Jen! PLEASE call me if I can help with ANYTHING at all!!!

Tingey said...

Hang in there! You can do it!

bathroom lights said...

Hang in there! I remember feeling the same way!