Thursday, April 15, 2010

MaRcH 2010

I am behind enough that I am going to post lots of pics of all thats been happening.

March 1st: Brielle is 6 weeks old! She is smiling & starting to talk & coo! So sweet! Still not the best sleeper at night & lets not even talk about naps!

Olivia LOVES to hold her sister. She also LOVES to have her picture taken!
Liv with her cute hair cut. I did it myself! The pics aren't so great, but her hair sure did look cute!
Sisters!
Brielle almost 7 weeks old! Love this cute outfit!

Smile! :)

2 comments:

Kevin and Kristen said...

They are really cute little girls Jen! I can't beleive Brielle is already 6 weeks old! That went by very fast. She looks like she is very loved, and as for the naps... Kimmy wasn't that great either at this age. But it does get better. She now takes 3 hour naps! It's fantastic.

Dallings said...

I hope you are getting more sleep. She is beautiful.