Friday, October 17, 2008

Dancing Queen


Taking a break from dancing!

Cheese!

My kids love to dance. They turn the music on & the volume up really loud & then just let loose! Olivia LOVES it & just goes crazy! This video doesn't do it justice, but at least you can see how cute she is & how crazy it gets around here when the music is on. Yes, notice the music is an OLD Journey CD, probably a song you have never heard. You can see that the boys get pretty wild & out of control when we dance!




5 comments:

Angie said...

Go Livi! Your boys crack me up.

The Moving Circus said...

That is so funny!!! Its amazing what a little music and a camera can do to entertain the kiddos!!

Kimberli said...

Livy is a cute little spinner, but I must say your boys make this video extra great! I love all the faces they pull for the camera!

TOVAR said...

We have dancing days. It always amazes me how much longer the kids can dance than me. Our favorite genre is latin, but we frequently branch out to various other types of music.

Becky Foster said...

Cute little dancers! I added you to my blogger buddies too :) Hope you're pumped for Saturday, 'cause I know I am!