Friday, October 24, 2008

Medina River last weekend!

We enjoy being outdoors & doing anything that includes water, so when some friends mentioned that a bunch of people were heading out to one of our favorite river spots last weekend, we knew we didn't want to miss out! This would probably be the last time to play in the river, seeing that it is now starting to feel more like fall here. I must say, this was such a fun day! Teagen had a soccer game early that morning & so when they got home, we got everything packed up & headed on out to Medina River. The weather couldn't have been more perfect, the food great, & the company splendid! All the guys jumped off the log, and a couple of the ladies did, too! Way to go Andrea & Aubrey! I will have to add more pics to this post when I get them from one of my friends.....I couldn't find my camera until the end of the day. There is a fun bridge that everyone likes to jump off & Teagen & Brayden love to do it as well. They also LOVE to do the rope swing. This was the hit of the day! There is a rope swing that guys have named the "Widow Maker". I don't know exactly how high it is---around 40 feet high. All the guys decided to give it a shot, well almost all of them! :) Kiley was so funny! Check out the videos to see his amazing jumps! It was such a fun weekend!

No comments: