Sunday, October 5, 2008

What have we been up to lately?

That is a good question~ it seems we've been BUSY, but then I sit here & am not sure what to type! The two posts before this show just a few things we have done from this weekend. I looked back on the pics that I have taken the past few weeks & decided to post some of the pictures. The first are Liv & Brayden during Bath Time! Olivia LOVES to take baths & thinks it's especially great when she gets to "swim" with her brothers!


Last Sunday, I took a few pics of the kids playing in the back yard. It was fun messing with the black & white setting on the camera. I thought they turned out pretty cute!

I look forward to my "quiet" time when both boys are at school & Liv is napping. The other day I put her down earlier than normal & so she was up before the boys got home from school. She kept wandering around the house looking for them. Finally I told her to wait by the door & they would be home any minute. This is what I found! Cute Girl!!!

Since Kiley has been gone, I have been trying to re-organize, dejunk, & make some fun changes in our house! I think that will be my next post.....my cute house! Lots or I should say almost ALL of our family & friends outside of San Antonio have never seen it! I know you are all jumping up & down & can't wait for this post!

2 comments:

shirlee webb said...

Those are really cute pictures. Livy is changing alot. Glad that Kiley got home for awhile. Lov Mom

Unknown said...

I loved reading your most recent blog posts. Keep up the great updates on your family. Ethan sure misses his cousins. I can totally sympathize with you about having a hubby gone. When Rex was gone from May to August this summer I thought I was going to go bonkers. The kiddies missed their daddy so bad. Hang in there Sis.

Aloha,
Nat