Wednesday, September 9, 2009

FYI.....


Olivia is pretty excited about the news!

Just in case you didn't figure it out from the picture I posted a few weeks ago----we are having a GIRL! Hooray! Livy will have a sister! I think every girl needs a sister! I had my anatomy ultrasound last Friday & it was confirmed that this little thing wriggling around inside me is indeed a girl! We are way excited & hope she is nothing like Olivia! Okay, that sounds terrible! We just hope she is a little less dramatic & bossy! We'll see....only 20 more weeks to go! YIPEEEE!

Yay! One more girl to even out the numbers!

4 comments:

Kimberli said...

Great news! Congrats!

Brianne said...

Congrats! We're excited for you guys!

Just Be us said...

Jen! I am so excited for you guys! CONGRATULATIONS! (This is Cindy Beus, by the way)

Omer Family said...

Yeah, another little girl! You'll have the same ratio as us 2 boys, 2 girls. How fun!