Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I belong to the Church Of Jesus Chirst of Latterday Saints!


Teagen was baptized a member of the Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on September 5th, 2009 by his dad! My parents & most of my siblings & their spouses were able to come! Teagen was the only one being baptized that day, so it was nice to focus completely on him & make it a lot more personal. Grandpa Tom & Uncle Paul gave excellent talks that touched all in attendance. I even saw Teagen get a bit teary eyed! It was so wonderful to have great friends come & support Teagen on this special day! It is a big milestone in life & makes me feel so happy & elated as a mother, but it also makes me feel a lot more pressure to really teach my children the things that are most important in this life & really help them to see the importance of loving everyone & choosing the right! Teagen is a great kid & has a lot to offer the world.

Kiley & Teagen!
Looking pretty excited!

Teagen & Aunt Lala!
The Mortensen Family
We love our Webb Ohana! Thanks for coming!

3 comments:

Karolee said...

Congratulations Teagen! Maddy is getting baptized tomorrow! We can't wait! I love the pictures of the family too...

Dallings said...

What a special day for your family. Teagan were so proud. What a fun, sweet, and beautiful family.

shirleewebb said...

I love the pictures. What great memories. So cute of the kids. Mom