Sunday, November 23, 2008

Family Pics!

We had our family pictures taken a few weeks ago by a good friend of ours! She did a great job, if only Livy would have cooperated! She took some more pics of us again a few days later to see if we could get Liv to smile & not bawl her eyes out. A friend came a long & really helped things to run a bit more smoothly! They turned out great & I hate to sound prideful, but I sure do have a cute little family! She seriously took well over 400 pics, so these are just a few of my faves! The collages sorta cut off a little here & there, but at least you'll get the jest of it! Enjoy!





Teagen Kiley--7 years old!

Brayden Thomas--5 years old!



Olivia Beth--18 months old!


Cute Kids!


Our little family2008!


Ahhh cute! 9 years & counting!

12 comments:

TOVAR said...

You do have a good looking family! Nice work on the outfits. That is my big hang up about getting our pictures done. What to wear or what not to wear! Someday it will work. Until then we have some great pictures with really ghastly non matching outfits.

Keri said...

Jen-these pictures are adorable...you look like a little hottie...not to mention your family is so dang cute you don't need to be humble about it. :)

Brianne said...

These pictures turned out so cute Jen. I love them. I really love the brown shirts too....very cute. What a darling family you have. Hope to see you soon. Have a happy Thanksgiving.

Becca said...

Rebecca does such a great job! Your family is so cute, and I love your outfits!

Anonymous said...

BAM! That's a good lookin' family!

ME said...

Just stunning!

Anonymous said...

you look gourgouse

Tricia said...

Awwww!!! Jen! These pictures are SOOOOO cute!! I love 'em!! There was so many good ones too! Man! I'm happy if we can get just one really good pose! You little wench! ;) Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving! I'm just sitting here with the kiddies...while Jason is on call this lovely Thanksgiving Day. Argh!! Of all days, I guess I should at least be thankful that he has a good job! :) Talk to you later!

Aspen Meek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky Foster said...

ooh I love!

Reagan said...

Beautiful family! It is fun to catch up on what is going on in your life.

Mosley family said...

Great pics and gorgeous gang!