Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Partay!

THE CONEHEADS!
Last weekend a few of our friends put together an adult Halloween Party! It was so fun to see how all the different couples dressed up! The food was great & the games were a blast! We played Fear Factor & I must say it was pretty nasty! We also played the funniest game-the snorting game. I went first & couldn't stop laughing my head off! Definitely a game that we will include at all gatherings! Thanks Sabrina & Becky for putting this all together! It was a blast!
Meiers & the Mortensens

The Snorting Game! If you
want to know how to play it,
let me know!
Good Times!

2 comments:

jeNN said...

I want to know how to play it looks like you were all having a blasT!

Lindsey Harman said...

Two words. I'm jealous! Looks like you have some great friends!