Wednesday, September 3, 2008

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.....YIPEEEEEE!

Okay, I seriously have some major confessing to do. I LOVE WHEN MY KIDS ARE IN SCHOOL! I know that sounds terrible, but it is true. I am sure, actually I am positive, that most of you reading this feel the same way as I do. This summer was full of lots of great moments, but let me tell you what-it was pretty darn long & hot & BORING, except for a few trips (thank heavens!). I am realizing that life runs more smoothly when we are all on a schedule & have things that HAVE to be done.


Brayden started Pre K this year. He goes to school every day. We walk to the bus stop at 11:15 & he is gone until 3:05. I did shed a tear or two when he hopped on the bus. I still think of him as my baby at times & so believe it or not, with how excited I am about having them in school, I still was emotional!


Teagen is in Second Grade. I must say, I think I started counting down the days when school would resume the day school got out back in May! He truly loves school, maybe not for the learning part of it, but definitely for the social! He is a great reader & loves math! He just hates doing anything that I tell him to do????? Still haven't figured that one out yet!


My goal is to walk Teagen to school every morning. The boys like to ride their scooters. So far, in the last 2 weeks, we have only driven twice. I try to get up early to get my work out over & done with so that I can utilize the rest of the day. Liv takes a great afternoon nap, so I get to do things like sit at my computer & update this darn blog! :) I have lots of projects & goals to accomplish, but I am taking everything a day at a time!


Both boys started piano lessons yesterday! It may be a challenge with Teagen, but Brayden LOVES it!


No comments: