Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Old Man!



Kiley turned 32 on Monday, September 1st! I wish that I could say that I got up early, made him an amazing breakfast, waited on him all day long, gave him a wonderful back massage, and made all of his dreams come true.......but that would be a lie! I was such a slacker! I think going out of town threw me off! He pretty much got up before I did, got the kids their breakfast, pulled weeds & mowed the lawn, & didn't really complain too much about it! We did take the kids swimming & then had a little gathering with some friends. I hate to admit it, but I even sent him out to get his own birthday present! What kind of wife am I!? I promise I will make it up to you next year babe! Hey, at least I made a deeeelish cake! I love you!!!!

2 comments:

Karolee said...

Happy Birthday Kiley and Happy late anniversary! I with you on the moving back to Utah thing...we are thinking 5-10 years. :)

Becca said...

Happy Birthday Kiley! It's great that we have met you and found out that we are family! ~Becca Clawson (coolclaw.blogspot.com)