Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Brady Bug!

Today is my sweet Braydens 5th Birthday! What a big boy he is! I clearly remember the day he was born! He is our sweet boy--sometimes we tease him & tell him he should have been a girl cause he cries so much, but he is tough & can really hold his own! He is a great helper when he wants to be & would do anything for his big bro & his baby sister! He has the best smile ever & the most irresistible lips! Our family would not be complete with out Mr. Brayden! We sure to love you bud!
One Month Old!

5 Years Old!
For breakfast, Brayden choose donuts! For those of you who know me well, this is not something I would normally do, but it is one of his favorite treats, so I figured it wouldn't kill us!

I made cupcakes, with his help, & took them to his school today. He was so excited & passed them all out to his classmates.

He & Teagen had piano lessons today, so right after they were done we headed to Mc Donalds. We celebrated his birthday last week with a bunch of his friends before Kiley left out of town (will post that party later), so today was pretty low key! He loved his new Planet Hero Guys!

There is a song by the Dixie Chicks called Godspeed (Sweet Dreams) that will forever make me think of my sweet Brayden (Teagen, too)! When ever I would drive from AZ to UT by myself with the two boys, it seems this CD was always part of the drive & this song would come on. I never get tired of listening to it! It says alot about how I feel about my boys!

Godspeed (Sweet Dreams)written by Radney Foster

Dragon tales and the "water is wide"
Pirate's sail and lost boys fly
Fish bite moonbeams every night
And I love you

Godspeed, little manSweet dreams, little man
Oh my love will fly to you each night on angels wings
GodspeedSweet dreams

The rocket racer's all tuckered out
Superman's in pajamas on the couch
Goodnight moon, we'll find the mouse
And I love you

Godspeed, little manSweet dreams, little man
Oh my love will fly to you each night on angels wings
GodspeedSweet dreams

God bless mommy and match box cars
God bless dad and thanks for the stars
God hears "Amen," wherever we are
And I love you

4 comments:

Karolee said...

I can't believe how grown up Brayden is looking! Sweet post! Love the lyrics, I'll have to check that song out.

The Atwood's said...

I love his cute little one month photo. Wish we could have been there to celebrate w/ ya.

Skea Family said...

What adaorable kids!! Hope everything is going well! Much Love!!

Mike and Kelly said...

Wow, if Brayden is 5, Halle will be in a month. How did that happen. Happy Birthday. Oh, and we miss rollerblading too. No one here claims to have skills.